Saturday, June 6, 2009

First Jump




Well, Sedwick's first jump went well (as did his second and third); however, we did not stay and torture ourselves with those. Well, actually, Nancy went to his third jump so as to take pictures with her spiffy new camera. I, on the other hand, stayed in to work on this blog which is both fun and time consuming. But more fun than time consuming. Anyway, the whole purpose of this posting is to show how I used Picasa to make this spiffy collage of the first jump. I'd do more with the pictures, but I'm pretty sure that Sedwick is going to upload some video some time soon.

2 comments:

  1. But where is the video of the jump?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho Ho Ho. We didn't have the energy to deal with the video last night, but that should arrive at some point in the new future. Perhaps tonight, perhaps tomorrow night. I think it depends on what time everyone gets in on those nights.

    ReplyDelete