Saturday, June 13, 2009

What if all of your friends were jumping from a bridge?

Well, I finally got around to copying the video to my computer. After sacrificing some "staring out the window/windshield" time in the car, I managed to cut out all of the non-me jumps from the video. Thanks to the wifi that ubiquitously comes with Super 8 (and to the neighbor that I ended up connecting to when the Super 8 wifi wasn't as ubiquitous as I thought), the video of me jumping off of a bridge and landing safely and gently on the ground (which I understand to be a requirement) is available for your viewing pleasure. Actually this video includes jumps 1, 4, and 5. Thanks goes to Michele for operating the video camera, especially for jump 4 which required her to wake up at 5:30 AM. While not taking away from the niceness of the deed, it had more to do with her inability to sleep that morning than it did her desire to record the historic event.

1 comment:

  1. It is unfortunate that all of the photos/videos of Sedwick landing on his feet were unusable for posting.

    ReplyDelete