Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Procrastination


Apparently unless you pack your clothes quickly around here you risk having them absconded. I suppose that that's a small price to pay for watching baseball and playing with the settings on the blog rather than doing the laundry or packing.

Many seem to be looking forward for the second countdown on our fare blog to be completed. I (Sedwick) however can not wait for the first countdown to get here.

Many of you know that BASE jumping is why I started skydiving almost 6 years ago. I knew that I wanted to start BASE jumping from viewing just one video. I was told if you want to run you have to learn to crawl.

After a failed attempt to make my first BASE jump last year, we're headed out west for another try. Who says "If at first you don't succeed ... BASE jumping is not for you"?!

No comments:

Post a Comment