Tuesday, June 2, 2009

But Where is My Fleece Jacket?

Tomorrow we leave for Salt Lake City (SLC). Our flight leaves Boston at 4:30p.m., so we spent the night unpacking all of our cars (yeah, moving to MA and then trying to go on a three week trip three days later in retrospect might not have been the best idea - the best laid plans and all of that). Also, we had to do about 5 loads of laundry before packing, but some of us (but not quite all) are packed and ready to go. The only problem is that I (Michele) cannot find my fleece jacket, which given the weather report in Twin Falls, ID, is a slight problem. I'm gonna need to find something for the cold evenings, and it might just have to be one of Sedwick's hoodies (but really, let's not tell him until after we are already on our way).

Anyway, tomorrow we leave, and it will be a long day, since we have to do at least a little driving after arriving at 11:30pm (I think that's what I remember). And that's their time, not ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment